[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Bad, Bad Spam

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 07:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

If I were you, I would create two folders in your Hotmail: one for the
Vanguard and the other for the Menelaus.

Then, in Hotmail, go to MAIL (Big tab at top) > OPTIONS (Upper right

Check the button next to "Have _______ in the subject" and enter
"vanguard" for the blank.

Below that, choose to move Vanguard emails to the Vanguard folder (or
create a Vanguard folder here if you haven't already).

Do the same for the Menelaus, but remember to choose something in the
subject line that appears in ALL Menelaus emails, just as I've elected
to have "Vanguard" be part of every Vanguard email. I don't know what
that would be for the Menelaus, unfortunately.

Hope that helps. When you log into Hotmail from now on, the only
messages you should care about are those under "Vanguard" and those
under "Menelaus" folder. It will be pure email bliss! :)

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Hope you're doing well. I miss chatting with you!

Best regards,

Andy Ho