[USS Vanguard] OoC: Away May 13 - 16

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:27:16 -0500

I will be away from home starting tomorrow (Thurs., May 13) through Sunday (May
16). I will have sporadic Internet access, if I have time or access at all.

Before I leave, I will post something to kick off this mission, now that we've
had a chance to post our reactions to the banquet. I want to thank Andrea
(Ceelak) and Angus (Shar) for two terrific posts. I look forward to what they
do with the Security department.

There may not be much to play off of from the post I'll write, but please try
your best and we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

As always, Mel is in charge until I return. As this is short notice--and I am
sure she is busy, too--anything that does not require our immediate attention
should be sent to me. Otherwise, if it's something that should be handled
quickly, I have every confidence in Mel (and everyone's judgement, too, of

As always, thank you for playing. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Best regards,

Andy Ho

Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.