[USS Vanguard] OoC: Away.

  • From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:18:34 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that I shall be away from 21st (today) to Sunday
27th. I MIGHT get a chance to check the list during this time and send a
small post but I'm not guaranteeing that just yet.

Have fun all,

P.S. Andy, seems I've sorted my connection problem out with Freelists.
Basically they are starting to block all emails that are sent directly by
DSL connections. I argued with them about it (and will continue to do so as
I do not agree with it) but for the time being, I am routing my out-bound
emails now through my ISPs SMTP server.

eMail : mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMs   : AIM - CynanKuhn, MSN - kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yahoo - Kuhnahn.

www   :  <http://www.cynan.co.uk/> www.cynan.co.uk