[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: At Brigadoon

  • From: Love's a Waste of Time <jacko_pixie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to stick my head in and update you on my situation. My computer is
officially dead. So I need a new one. I can't afford one right now. I have
partial internet access.  I will be able to buy a new computer in about a month
and a half. I will be back then. Until then please feel free to post for Jazz
as you see fit. Oh and welcome to any new crew we might have now or recieve
before I get back!

Lt. jg Jazz "Rixx" Falcon
Exobiologist/Deputy CMO