[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Alexa

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:25:44 -0000

Yay! *big hug to Alexa*.

I think I can say this for everyone.. we are really pleased that you
have decided to stay :)

It takes a while for me to get interacting with all of the different
characters on a SIM and I really wanted the chance to get to interact
with yours more. Now I can. Thanks.

Right. I'm off to bed! I've been so busy lately with this and the other
that my eyes feel like they are about to fall out!

Night all!