[USS Vanguard] OoC: Absent Player checking in

  • From: Qbed <alpha_chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:02:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

> If you are absent for long periods of time, or feel
> that you are going
> to be otherwise engaged, that's fine. Just let me
> know. We'll hold a
> place for you and your character will continue to be
> recognized on our
> Web site.

Andy, I did reply to your email and tell you about
everything that's been going on in my life, but maybe
you didn't get it?

Anyway, what with Alec (MY Alec, my brother, not Sam
McCaw ;)) dying and trying to get back into the swing
of things in school, I haven't been doing much of
anything really, except homework.

If you want to keep Qbed going...if you want her to
slowly fade away...if you want her to go on a
book-signing tour...I'm open to anything.  But I don't
know that I'll be able to be a part of it for right