[USS Vanguard] OoC: A Note on Signatures

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:11:40 +0000

This is something I should have addressed before. If you are a player on
another PbEM (Gamma Fleet or otherwise) I don't mind if your email signature
includes the names of your character and ship for that other PbEM. However, in
order to avoid confusing the other players on Vanguard, please include your
Vanguard character in your signature, as well.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.