[USS Vanguard] OoC: A Message from Andy

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 18:51:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all.
  It feels like it's been a very long time since we've written/played together.
And I know much of that fault lies with me.
  Since we last spoke, my partner, Jennifer, has been very ill. Also, the
hospital where I now work is undergoing a massive merger with another hospital,
and my workload has doubled.
  Nevertheless, I want to keep writing the Vanguard. I want to keep playing the
Vanguard. We've all worked very, very hard to create what I think is one of the
finest--and perhaps one of the remaining--PbEm community. And I don't want to
lose that, no matter how infrequently we may do it now.
  So I'm going to write. I'm going to write once a week, whether anyone writes
with me or not. Of course, I hope you do and will.
  Here's something to whet your appetite. What the hell is going on, you may
ask. Stick around and find out. I think you'll like it.
  Thank you. And much love.