[USS Vanguard] OoC: A Few Explanations

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:32:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello, all.

And so, this should set us all up for the mission ahead. A reminder:
It's the mission where we explore our characters as they would be years
down the road. What are they doing? What is his/her life like? Chris
was set to take us back and forth, and I hope that this post helps more
than it hurts. If anyone would like to post along with or before Chris,
don't hesitate. We'll work with it!

I know it's been a while since I've posted, and to that, I can only
apologize. Like many of you who celebrate, the holidays were a hectic
time for me. They shouldn't be, but they are/were. I hope yours were
enjoyable, and that you fulfilled the wish of at least one other
person, and had a wish fulfilled for yourselves.

I was also testing for my Microsoft Certification, and I'm happy to
report that I passed my first, for the level of Microsoft Certified
Professional. To all those who knew about this and wished me well, I
thank you for your support and encouragement.

Let me again bid Chantal goodbye and wish her well. I really do hope
that she'll join us again and soon. I'd also like to welcome Mr Geurt
back into our ranks. You knew him formerly as Vokar, and now he's back
as Connor Vogel. The Eric/Geurt team at helm/engineering is now
reunited as Tactical and Security, and I can't wait to see what they
come up with! :-)

I would be remiss without thanking Chris for posting and for trying to
get us in the right direction. Couldn't do it without you, my friend.

Finally, if Alec is still receiving these emails or if anyone knows how
to contact him, I'd very much like to email with him. I'm starting to
get a little worried...

I'm hoping to be as active as I've ever been and hoping that you'll
join me. I think this will be and can be, as always, a fun one.

To those on the Western calendar, happy new year's. May this coming
year prove to be a boon to you. I hope you're having fun on the
Vanguard and hope you'll tell me if you're not.

Best wishes always,