[USS Vanguard] OoC: 2005 Wrap-Up

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:19:58 -0800 (PST)

First of all, some exciting news: I am extremely pleased and honored to
announce that Mel has accepted my invitation to be promoted immediately
to the rank of captain. She will continue in her role as Santos'
executive officer but will hold that rank, continuing to help make
decisions for the game and for the players.

Mel has consistently demonstrated outstanding abilities in her
roleplaying game, and has devoted considerable time to making excellent
decisions for the game and you, our valued players.

Please join me in congratulating Mel!

We will be seeking a replacement in the role of Chief Science Officer
following Mel's permanent move into the Executive Officer role.

Secondly, Mark has decided voluntarily to demote his character Mandrake
from the role of Second Officer of Vanguard. He will continue to assist
me and Mel, but for the purposes of the game, Mandrake will no longer
be second officer. Mel and I have not yet decided if we will find a new
second officer.

Finally, Amelia (Leah) is no longer a player with our game, and her
character will be phased out following Vanguard's return to Brigadoon.
I thank her for her participation and contribution and wish her the
best of luck.

We will be moving toward a new mission in the next week. In the
meantime, enjoy your holiday celebrations, and let's get back into
roleplaying by writing some character building for our characters at
Brigadoon. I look forward to what this next year brings, and again, I
apologize for my lack of activity and communication as I acclimated
myself to my new job and became involved in National Novel Writing

Happy holidays to you and yours this season!