[USS Vanguard] On the holodeck-pt 3

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:08:38 +0000 (GMT)

[Snip]She flipped a loose strand of blue hair from her face and picked up her
bag again then turned to leave[/Snip]

Flipping the sword over to place the blade onto his shoulder Kieran smiled a
little, reaching up to lift the open-faced helm from his head.

?Don?t go, I knew the place was booked after me, I just didn?t realise my time
was up yet. The computer?s still playing up since the Tribbles started munching
their way through the neural packs.?

?My Lord Darkwater ? the Dark Knight is a /woman/!?? Kieran?s frown returned
full force as he continued.

?Computer, freeze program, close and save.?

?Unable to comply.?

?She is unarmed, Lord?do we still attack.?

?Does she look like the sort of person that has burned an entire village today,
and drunk the blood of their children? Notwithstanding the fact that the Black
Knight is over seven feet tall.?

?That?s the Black Knight!?

?It?s not the Black Knight, it?s Miss Falcon.?

?Not her? HIM!? The note of panic caught Kieran?s attention and he turned from
Jazz just in time to catch a heavy, studded mace-head into the rib-cage as he
caught the vaguest hint of black chain mail out the corner of his eye.