[USS Vanguard] On the holodeck-pt 2

  • From: Playful Pixie <jacko_pixie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:10:12 -0500 (EST)

Title: On the Holodeck Pt 2
By: Jazz "Rixx" Falcon
Exobiologist
USS Vanguard

[Snip from "On The Holodeck" By Kieran]
He tried to stand nonchalantly amongst the dark-age architecture and
gothic trappings, but somehow failed completely. He kept telling himself
that he had nothing to feel guilty or nervous about - he wasn't doing
anything wrong, after all - but someone seeing this far into his
recreational life felt strangely... embaressing.
[End of snip]

Jazz smiled as she noticed a little colour in his cheeks, "Hello commander,"
Jazz said politely, "I am sorry to just barge in I wasnt really paying much
attention to the settings." She stopped speaking as she placed her bag down. "I
guess my brain was so much into letting off some steam that I had totally
forgotten to check first. I am sorry."

She flipped a loose strand of blue hair from her face and picked up her bag
again then turned to leave. She did not want him to feel as if he had anything
to explain to her. She had infact invaded his privacy.

 Always
Santiagrya "Cage" Mortikan
Weapons officer
USS Vixen