[USS Vanguard] Re: Old News, New Ideas

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:55:43 +0100 (BST)

I'm not averse to switching to an Enterprise-era sim, but I have to confess to
not having seen the series. I was deep in study during it's run, and it wasn't
given a particularly friendly time-slot here in the UK.

  That aside, to try and be ready when the time comes, there is something that
needs to be sorted out: this sim won't be growing organically, with individuals
coming in one at a time to fill vacant personnel slots, so we all need to
decide which roles we're going to pitch in with.

  My personal choices would be Engineering, Medical, Science, though I could
stretch to Security if it isn't filled by the end.

  Steve

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx