[USS Vanguard] Re: Old News, New Ideas

  • From: Kent Kavan <tonykavan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

How great is this?  I haven't checked my email the last few days because
without simming I haven't had any reason to check my personal account.  Today I
decide to check this account to clean out the junk mail and I find a discussion
of bringing a sim back.
  I'm all for it.  I'm as guilty as anyone of letting real life get in the way
and it is tough to keep simming when you feel like no one is interacting.  (I
like to think that's not entirely my fault that no one wants to play)  I like
the idea of a fresh start with new characters, although I feel in some ways
that I was just getting to know Craig Kavan so I would like to finish off the
last mission with a sort of "off into the sunset" type ending.
  As far as ideas I'd be open to just about anything although an "Enterprise"
era sim might be interesting because everything would be new and undiscovered.
  Just my two cents.