[USS Vanguard] Re: Old News, New Ideas

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:13:46 +0100 (BST)

Ladies and Gentlement,
  I guess I've been a little too guilty of being a follower and not a driver
during the run of Vanguard, but I've enjoyed the run immensely. Like Andy, I
like the character set here, and I've invested a fair amount of time and effort
into my character here, and it'd be a shame to see that slide.
  Having said that, if the options are reinvigorate the game or keep stumbling
along as we have been sporadically, then I'm all for reinventing ourselves, and
cutting loose on some new ground.