[USS Vanguard] Re: OT: OOC: information

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 20:40:41 -0800 (PST)

> Hi everyone,
> I have a few quick questions so that I don't post something stupid.
> :-)

Hi, Sean! I'm happy to answer best I can.

> (from the Vanguard's point of view)
> 1. How long has it been since Voyager made it back to Earth?

Let me do a little math. That's a good question, since our history
references the Star Trek timeline (all incarnations) as faithfully as

Santos took command of the Vanguard on or about 2378 or 2379, around
the time Voyager returned to Earth. The Vanguard has been in existence
about four years. We've just had a two-year jump in time. I would say
that Voyager returned to Earth five or six years ago, and the current
year is around 2385.

> 2. How long after the Dominion wore did Voyager come back?

The Dominion War ended around 2375. Voyager returned about three years
later, I think.

> 3. Where is Starbase Brigadoon located?
>    (near Earth, DS9 or what?)

Starbase Brigadoon is located near the Romulan-Federation border, quite
a distance from Earth space.

I hope this helped. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to