[USS Vanguard] OT: New Upcoming Mission

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:

It's been an unusual and trying four weeks, for everyone, I'm sure.

I hope you're all well. We might have taken a break for a while, but
now we're back--for real--, we've got a new crew member, and we've got
an outstanding mission headed by none other than the super-capable Mel.
And the ladies will take the lead with her. ;-) You'll see.

So get ready. Any final medieval posts should be composed and sent
within the next couple of days. Thanks again to everyone and especially
Qbed (Randi) for a memorable outting.

Andy Ho