[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC: web site

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:51:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Sean.

I've made some changes in preparation for jump-starting the Vanguard.

Try http://ncv80221.net

It should take you straight to our home page.

I've been in contact with Mel (Zena), our first officer, and she's
ready to go, like I am.

I'll be posting again soon to lay the groundwork for the next mission.

Thanks,

Andy

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx