[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC: Welcome and pictures

  • From: Lady Vanguard <vanguardwatcher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 00:15:19 -0400 (EDT)

sorry chris but i think you sent us the wrong link I cant find them.MJ
Soman Drath <karma_tsunami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to extend a welcome to our two new crewmembers and inform them of the
project currently in the works. I am in the process of rendering 3d character
shots of all of the crew. If there is any information, not included in your
bios' physical description, please let me know so that I may create an accurate
depiction of your character. Again, welcome to the Vanguard.

Chris aka Soman

P.S. copy this link to your address bar to see an example of what I'm doing.
Thanks

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=385200&Start=1&Sectionid=0&filter_genre_id=0&Form.Search=Fokker%5Fskull&Form.Criteria=ALL

---
Kirk: Spock, where the hell is that power you promised me?
Spock: One damn minute Admiral.