[USS Vanguard] OOC: Turn your head and cough

  • From: Alex Bauer <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

I think it is that time again...you will each be receiving a beginning post
from me and an ending post. It contains your physical...let's see...we've been
together how many years now and I think I've only done one.
Poor Chris was the main reason I wanted to do this. I hope to have all of the
mock up posts out to you by Friday evening.
For the newbies...I may not get to you as your physical would have transferred
from your last assignment. However, if you want to, let me know.
Dr. Xristha Droin

Captain Natalia Bykov-Trevelyan PhD MD
USS Kaleh [Dagger] - Valdore Class