[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC: Question

  • From: Kent Kavan <tonykavan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:07:40 -0800 (PST)

Kavan is still around.  I was just waiting for the joint mission to get over
with.

Tony
AKA
Chief Craig Kavan
Cynan <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Mandrake is gone, that would be due to my 'net connection deciding to go
on holiday for 7 days during the group mission (just after I last posted
actually) and when it had returned I was even more lost then I was before so
I didn't post for the rest of the duration.

Anyways for the purpose of our own SIM and to answer the Q put to us by the
lovely Alexa regarding my character still being around, is the pope
Catholic?

He'll be in Event Horizon me thinks, chatting up some broad. He's in need of
a bit of fun...