[USS Vanguard] OOC: Nothing in particular.

  • From: "Jonathon Bremmer" <parasynthesis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:27:10 -0000

Hey everyone,
I'm not going to make any excuse for being quiet for a long time again because
I don't really have one good enough - I hope all are well.  I've read through
some of the posts but still find myself very confused.

Would anybody be able to give me a summary of how things lie at the moment? I
think I've got a pretty good idea, but feel I may be missing something
important!

As for suggestions and feedback -

I want to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed simming with everyone on the
Vangaurd over the years, and look forward to continuing to do so.

What about one or two crew members being given the responsibility of
summarising the week/fortnight's events in a kind of 'digest' log?  That would
make it easier for "backsliders" like me to get back into the swing of things.

I was also thinking about the posibility of changing roles onboard the ship.
While I've completely enjoyed playing the ship's Counselor - I have done for
quite a while.  Is there anyone out there that would like to try their hand??
Maybe it's time for Jaav (or a completely new character) to try his hand at
something else?

And lastly - as far as the role of Counselor is concerened - I've always tried
to take a more passive role, allowing players to come to Jaav when they wish.
Would people like to see me taking a more aggressive approach? (Not by pinning
officers down to the couch!) By pushing for story lines etc?

Any feedback/criticism is warmly received.

Sorry again for being so quiet -

Your reformed, refitted, refurbished Counselor is back and ready for action!