[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC: New email

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:56:42 -0700 (PDT)

Alexa,

Done and done. Sorry for the delay. The new job has taken more out of
me than I'd expected.

I assume the name change is the result of your wedding. If so,
congratulations and many happy wishes toward a long and happy life
together.

I look forward to roleplaying with you again in the near future, and
wish you the very best with your new endeavor at Gamma Fleet. If there
is ever anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to call
on me.

Best,

Andy Ho

http://personals.yahoo.com