[USS Vanguard] OOC: I won't be around, I think

  • From: Qbed <alpha_chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Um...how to put this.

Hey, all,

My brother just died.  I don't know if you remember my
brother...when I very first joined the sim, he had an
attack and was in the hospital?

Well, last night he died.  He had an asthma attack and
no one was around and...

I'm sorry, this post is short and doesn't make much
sense, but I wanted to give you the heads up.

Thanks for understanding,

[During a poker game with Data, Albert Einstein, and Isaac Newton.]
Prof. Stephen Hawking: So then I said, "In that frame of reference the
perihelion of Mercury would have preceded in the opposite direction!"
[Einstein laughs.]