[USS Vanguard] OOC: Hungry for more

  • From: "Jonathon Bremmer" <jonathon.bremmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:09:20 +0100

I'd also like to say a big thank you.  A promotion was not at all expected and
very encouraging.

Congratulations and well done to Mark, Steve and Chris also.

Like I said in another post, I really like the pace we've got going at the
moment!  My appetite is already whet for the next mission.

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing back-story counseling
sessions with Jaav E'thexx?  I know arranging OOC kind of kills of the
sponteneous nature of it all but I don't want to create psychological problems
that might contradict character natures!  I thought it might be fun, to reveal
parts of a character's past or personality that are a little more tricky to
bring into mainstream posts, hell, I might even throw in a free holotherapy
session in the holodeck!

MSN Messenger: jptb@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ Number: 309687894