[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC A Dragon Slayer, or a Slave Boy?

  • From: Qbed <alpha_chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:09:04 -0700 (PDT)

> Then I had the idea about being a Dragon Slayer and
> whoa... I loved that idea! So after a day or two,
> sparing a few hours here and there thinking about
> it, I came up with the idea that Qbed wouldn't like
> one, and change it! Thanks Qbed! hehe.

Not a problem.  After all, what good is unlimited
cosmic powers if you can't change reality and give
good friends the chance to be many things all at the
same time?

Peace,
Qbed

=====
[During a poker game with Data, Albert Einstein, and Isaac Newton.]
Prof. Stephen Hawking: So then I said, "In that frame of reference the
perihelion of Mercury would have preceded in the opposite direction!"
[Einstein laughs.]

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org