[USS Vanguard] OFF: Resignation

  • From: Shadow Morpher <roch_chase@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:39:20 -0500 (EST)

I hate to do this but I am handing in my resignation. This simm doesnt seem to
welcome outsiders at all.. I dont know how Kadi stayed around this long without
freaking out at someone. I have watched her try over and over.. she even
changed characters!!! and half this crew still calls her character Shera!!

 I mean, I am trying so hard to get Roch in on something but he never does.  No
one seemed to realize that he is even there!

I just had him take off and started beating the holly hell out of some guy to
prove a point and my point was prove..  no one seem to notice him running off
like a mad man and almost killed someone.

I've had him go into a deep depressed stage and no one noticed that. I've had
him report to a department during a red alert and if I didnt think well, let me
move him, he would have stayed there the whole mission!!

I've had him roamed the halls in hopes someone would talk to him..no one does.
Only two people on this ship even looks twice at him and thats Kris and Kadi
and that is probably because they know me.

Anyways, Kadi thanks for putting me onto this game... I guess I can find
another, if you will help me find one, I'm gamed. To everyone else see you

Lt. jg Roch "Reaper" Chase

Signing off

Lataz: Mack Underwood

Lt.(jg) Roch "Reaper" Chase