[USS Vanguard] No telling of stories for me!

  • From: "*~Seth Downey~*" <the_champion_of_good@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 23:11:20 -0600

*Event Horizon*

Dellan suddenly felt Des's eyes turn to him. He had been sitting at the bar,
listening to the stories the others told and sipping a Racktajeno (OOC-IDK
how to spell that....) and he hadn't planned on telling any....

He shook his head and said "No.....no no....no...I'm not good at all at
telling 'Ghost Stories'....I never have been or ever will be..." He said,
hoping they wouldn't press the subject. He turned to Cynan, who had been
silent for awhile. "Hey Cynan....You got any stories?" He asked, hoping to
throw the attention away from him.

Lt.JG Dellan Kye - JAG Officer
USS Vanguard

(OOC- I thought the ladies were on the planet? Or was I mistaken?)