[USS Vanguard] NRPG: GSG - Important Announcement

  • From: Martin Burton <gammafleet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gammafleet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:19:41 -0000

== THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY THE GF NEWS SERVER ==
Hello!

In case you do not know who I am, my name is Martin Burton. I was the
Commander - in - Chief of Gamma Fleet until recently, when it became a
founding member of the Gamma Simulations Group (GSG). Since then, I have
taken up the position of Senior Group Manager, effectively still in command,
but not as direct as I was while in Gamma Fleet.

You all should, by now, be aware of your new Commander In Chief, and his
deputy. If you are not, the CnC is Vice Admiral Steve Johnson, and the
Deputy CnC is Commodore Jim Clancy.

However, that is not the reason I am here. I am writing to you to advertise
the NEW GSG Forums located at http://gammafleet.trekplayer.com/forum

It has new sections and old sections. Some of the new additions include a
"Games & Puzzles" section, where currently you can take part in the Word
Game. It also has a new "Graphics" section, where you can show off your
artistic talents.

Why not come and join us? Its free and easy to sign up to. The best thing
is... it's what you make it!

See you there!

Martin Burton
Senior Group Manager