[USS Vanguard] Memory Game

  • From: "lieutenant Storm" <cardassian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:18:18 -0500

After: Violations
Title: Memory Game
By: Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald

Aliyah opened her eyes slowly. the attack came back to her.. She was grabbed
from behind after Riajj gripped her wrist. He then pulled her to him then....
What happened next? She could not remember. A sharp pain shot through her head
and she closed her eyes and grunted to keep it from driving her crazy. Her body
was soar and each time she tried to remember her head would hurt. She tried to
grip her hea dut something was holdign her down.

A Bio bed? She panicked then. What was her name? Oh lord she could not remember
that! she  could remember everything but her name, who she was, where she
was...How she got there... she could only remember Raijj. Who was Raijj?

She panicked more and began to struggle against the restraints holding her
down. Two hands held her shoulders and she struggled harder.

"Relax Aliyah," came the voice.
"Who the hell are you?" she asked aloud, "Let me go! leave me alone!"

"calm down!" the voice yelled back, "And what do you mean who am I? What's your

Aliyah relaxed then as she tried to remember. But she could not.

"I-I-" she stammered, "I don't know!"