[USS Vanguard] Re: Maybe its me

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:34:01 +0200

Lt. Highwaij
USS Vanguard
Following:: Maybe it's me

[old]
Highwaij saw that Jazz thrown away another Padd, he walked to the
Replicator got something then walked back to Jazz
"Well for throwing that Padd away"Highwaij said as he grapped her with
one hand and kissed her again this time longer putting somthing on the desk
needing both his arms one of thme holding her, the other moving through her
beatuful blue hair as he stopped he took an strawberry with cream from the
glass he had taken from the replicator and held it in front of her
as she opened her mouth to speak her put the strawberry in her mouth
How did you like that"he asked.

Jazz smiled as she chewed, "Not bad," she thought as she tilted her head to
one side. She closed her eyes and what had just happened replayed in her
head. Somehow she felt as though it shouldnt be happening but somehow...

She opened her eyes, "Do you feel very strange?" she asked, "any strangeness
at all?"

She knew it had to be weird for asking a question like that during an
intamate moment but she couldnt help it.

[New]

"Well since you entered the room I felt strange, in a nice way"Highwaij
replayed "You know you deserve a better position then you are know,
perhaps we should make you the Chief medical officer of even higher, tell me
mylady where do you want to go" Highwiaj said as he kneeled for her
"I'm you'rese to command"he added as he waited for her reaply

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx