[USS Vanguard] Lust or Love.

  • From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "*USS Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:38:24 +0100

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
USS Vanguard; Event Horizon, Stella Cartography, Sickbay.

After all recent posts.

Lust or Love.

OoC: Hey all. Sorry I've not been around for a while but I hope to correct
that. I trust that you are all well? If anyone has any ideas to joint post
then just let me know.

[Event Horizon]

Slowly each and every member of the USS Vanguard were being infected by the
Psi 2000 virus which was causing them to drop their inhibitions and act in
uncontrolled and ultimately, dangerous ways. Unfortunately the most
qualified of them to combat such a virus was soon to become infected
herself.

Since the return of the away team the day had been continuing fairly
ordinarily. The Tribble crisis had not been the problem that was first
anticipated and it had been contained. A problem with the holodeck had
occurred but fortunately it's two occupants, Fixx Falcon and Kieran
Darkwater, escaped with little injury.

This was until the events in Event Horizon..

After his shift Cynan had gone there to plan his next move with Xristha.
He'd told her he loved her but she seemed less then agreeable since. Had he
been a fool to let his barriers down and pour out his heart? He was feeling
the cold and uncertainly was creeping in.

Swilling the remnants of his beverage down the he stood to be grabbed by
young lieutenant.

"What do you want?" Cynan asked the young lieutenant.

"I like you" the young lieutenant replied.

"Urgh get of me" Cynan said pushing him away.

'What was with that guy?' he thought as he walked out of the bar, but as he
did he noticed that everyone else present were either acting in less then
friendly activities, or the total opposite and jumping on each other.

OoC: Where's Des? *looks*.

[Stella Cartography]

After his run in with the lieutenant he was fired and in a deep mood of
determination to find out what MJ had discovered from the data he had given
her. He was hoping it would lead him to the place where the Indians back on
Earth had spoke about where their enemies had fled too and how they were
related to his own people. It was a long shot but he just had to find out
how they were linked and this was all that he had to go on.

"Mj" he said, starting to feel a bit strange.

"Oh. Its you." she replied not looking up or turning round to face him. She
didn't like him much. He bothered her but wouldn't get the message.

"How's that data coming along? Or need I not ask.."

"Look I told you I'd take a look at it as soon as I could!" She was getting
flustered. Why couldn't he just leave her be.

"Maybe I could help you.." he pushed placing a hand around her waist and
another firmly in the front of her tunic.

"Whoa back off Cynan" she said turning around and pushing him away.

"Why" he walked back to her and attempted a forced kiss.

"Just back off!" she screamed pushing harder this time.

"Huh. You'd think you'd be grateful" he snarled at her and left Stella
Cartography.

MJ was now more rattled with Cynan then she had been before. She'd thought
he'd only been flirty in the past just to wind her up but she was having
serious concerns now about his intentions, concerns that she just had to
bring to the Captain.

When she arrived at the Captains Ready room she felt a strange sensation but
shrugged it off.

"Enter" came the Captains reply and the doors to the Ready room opened to
reveal The Captain...

[On route to Sickbay]

'Women, they're only good for one thing and it's time to see what this one's
got' Cynan thought as he headed for sickbay. He had not been so fixed on his
thoughts that When he walked past the Counselling suite he would have
noticed another strange behavioural feat.

"How could you!" Zena shouted at Jaav as she caught him kissing his
assistant.

"Zena, I.." Jaav started but was slapped hard across the face before seeing
Zena's storm out the room.

[Sickbay]

"Hey." he said as he walked into Sickbay.

"Hello, how are you?" Xristha said.

"Mmm I'm hot baby" he seductively replied to her.. "and hungry", he said
eyeing up the Tribble.

"Cynan! Leave that poor thing alone and come here.." she winked at him.

[To Be Continued...]

OoC: Right then. Where next? First a bit of fun and then a bit of.. well
we'll see! Hey can everyone who's around right now and is 'active' let the
list know so that we can get some interaction going? Cheers.

eMail : mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMs   : AIM - CynanKuhn, MSN - kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yahoo - Kuhnahn.

www   :  <http://www.cynan.co.uk/> www.cynan.co.uk

RPGBIO:  <http://www.netrinity.co.uk/users/cynan/pages/rpgbio.htm>