[USS Vanguard] Re: Letter to She'Ra

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:28:55 +0200

> She'ra looked up from the letter and forced a smile at
> Highwaij.
> She'ra: Why?
> Highwaij: I don't know but remember that I'm here for
> you if you need me.
> She'ra: Trust me on this one.. I need you...
> Highwaij: Here he sent you this as well.
> She'ra: Thank you.
> She'ra lifted her hair and allowed Highwaij to put the
> necklace on.  As it touched her she released a breathe
> that she hadn't realized that she was holding.
> She'ra: HE'd better be back.

Highwaij looked at her "I got a feeling he will be"

'She'ra looked at him "That's what you said to me..."

"I know, trust me" Highwaij said "It looks good on you"

She'ra looked at te necklace, "I don't know. Can I keep it"

"Yes you can it's his gift for his girl, it looks good on you" Highwaij said
as he sat down again

"How long do we have left here" She'ra asked

'A few day's, I got to get back to the ship within 4 day's are you comming
with me ?"