[USS Vanguard] Letter to She'Ra

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 06:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

Letter to she'ra

Dear She'Ra,
I'm sorry for the way that I've acted lately and I'm
sorry for the way
that things have turned out, but I have ghost in my
soul that needs
exposing to the light, and thats something I must do
I am uncertain how long I will be gone for, but I will
find you again,
I promise - whether you wait for me or not. If you
feel that you have
to move on, I understand.
I hope you like the necklace. I got it on from a
trader on a distance
moon that I was passing. It's supposed to bring its
wearer good luck and
fortune - even though I feel you make your own, when I
saw it I thought
of you and it looked a nice piece.Forgive me,

She'ra looked up from the letter and forced a smile at

She'ra: Why?
Highwaij: I don't know but remember that I'm here for
you if you need me.
She'ra: Trust me on this one.. I need you...
Highwaij: Here he sent you this as well.
She'ra: Thank you.

She'ra lifted her hair and allowed Highwaij to put the
necklace on.  As it touched her she released a breathe
that she hadn't realized that she was holding.

She'ra: HE'd better be back.

Lt(jg) She'ra Khan

Image by FlamingText.com