[USS Vanguard] Kye&Gainsly:Hell breaks loose

  • From: "*~Seth Downey~*" <the_champion_of_good@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:44:37 -0500

Aerissa, disheveled, was surprised and slowly stood up. She looked at the
mysterious pale woman. "How...?" She questioned.

Xristha shook her head. As she began to speak, the tavern doors burst
open."Can you do more magic?"

Aerissa nodded.

<end snip>

Aerissa concentrated on the ground and causedmultiple ivy's to spring up,
surronding the mob. An iradesandt (sory for bad spelling), green light
appeared and surronded Aerissa, She brought her arms back and then thrust
the forward, hurling the energy at the mob, causing them to sleep. She
slumped onto the ground and sighed. (OOC-I'm not saying Xristha can't do
anything....Just wanted to post my part) After it was over, the pale woman
came over to her. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Aerissa nodded slowly. "Just....exhausted...never done that before..." She
said, staring at the sleeping mob.

Dellan watched the mob exit the tavern after the pale woman and the
Princess, leaving behind the two knights and a handful of others. Leaning
over to Chen'Ki, he whispered. "I say we make a break for it while the
going's good? How bout you?" Chen'Ki nodded and they slowly began to slip
towards the door. Dellan grabbed a rather ornate dagger left on the counter
as the headed towards the door.

Before the could get out, a woman turned and shouted. "Hey you! Stop!" She
cried, running over. Dellan pushed Chen'Ki towards the door and turned to
face the woman. Trying out his pwoers on her, he hoped he was to tired. But
they didn't work. She lunged at him and he fell backwards onto the floor.
THey rolled and she grabbed for the dagger. "Hey that's mine!" She cried.

Dellan tryed to kick her off him, but it wasn't working. Suddenly, the
strange...metal-man spoke.

(OOC-Tag Brandon! You seem to need something to do! BTW, the strange woman
was Zena, in case you were wondering.)

Dellan Kye - Master Thief
Aerissa Gainsly-Midra Princess/Mage/Ancient