[USS Vanguard] Kye: Quoestions

  • From: "*~Seth Downey~*" <the_champion_of_good@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:49:48 -0600

Lt.JG Dellan Kye - JAG Officer
USS Vanguard
After Andy's last post

Dellan exited the briefing room and headed for the Science Lab. If he was
going to be handling the transport of the Trilithium, he'd better get to
know all about it.

He stopped and turned around and walked back into the briefing room. He
found Captain Santos staring out of the window. "Captain, if I may...will my
dutites include anything on the bridge? Such as tactical or anything?" He
asked, somewhat hopeful.

(Ooc- Sorry for the EXTREMLY short post...I've been having loads of personal
problems lately and I only have a few minutes to post...Just wanted to let
ya'll know I was still around and kicking.)