[USS Vanguard] Knowledge Is Good, Ignorance is Evil.

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'USS Vanguard'" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:10:48 +0100

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
Location: USS Vanguard; Briefing Chambers.
Time: After "Here comes the sunshine" (Chris) and during "Cocktails"

Subject: Knowledge Is Good, Ignorance is Evil.

[Briefing Chambers]
  [Snip from "Any Quetions" (Jonathon)]
    "Excellent," Santos seemed pleased, he liked the way the crew seemed
to be
    gelling together in all of this. "Begin your preparations right
away.  Have
    the inoculation prepared before we're to far into the Barrens."

  "Any more questions?", Santos continued. After a brief pause he spoke
  to conclude the meeting. "No? Right then lets get back to work."

  "I take it none of the classified information concerning the Tomonaga
or to
   the events leading up to its supposed disappearance from the 'secure'
   location to The Barrens is relevant to our mission then?", Cynan
blurted out
  as everyone was almost standing. Cynan just sat there staring into
  twiddling his thumbs, whilst everyone sat back down again and looked
  the Captain.

  He was worried that Starfleet was holding out on them, as per normal
  would just be typical of them. As far as he was concerned, all
available data
  should be made available to each of them before they even thought
about going
  anywhere near this ship or to enter The Barrens. After all, their
lives could
  very well be at stake and was not something that he wanted to part
with just

[To Be Continued...]