[USS Vanguard] Re: Kick-boxing

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:53:11 +0200

Lt. Highwaij
Event Horizon Lounge
After:  Poker bye She'ra

> She'ra: Do me a favor?
> Highwaj: Sure.
> She'ra: Do you kick-box?
> Highwaj: Now I do.
> She'ra: I'll teach you. Come on.
> Highwaj looked around at the others at the table who
> were smiling.
> Highwaj: What?
> She'ra: Come on. I need to release some of this anger
> I'm feeling right now.
> Highwaj: Does that mean you're going to hurt me?
> She'ra smiled at him.
> She'ra: I would never do a thing like that. So?

Higfhwaij looked at his poermates whom had a very big msille on their face
"Very well, I'll be honered to fight with you" he said

Everyone hlped and a few moments later the Event Horizon Lounge had turned
a fighting ring. one of the crew even booked bet's.

 A few moments later both She'ra and Highwaij entered the ring after they
where announced like
in real fights.

She'ra gave out a few good punches at Highwaij whom, managed to hold off a
few off them but got hit most of the time.
then a second later Highwaij threw She'ra on the floor "You have done this
before" she said

"Never said I didn't, I said I don't do it anymore" Highwaij replayed, but
before he could say anything more She'ra  threw him on the floor.
Highwaij jumped up but She'ra threw him back at the floor with a few good