[USS Vanguard] Just Floating

  • From: Kris Anderson <aliyah_is_luv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:35:40 -0500 (EST)

By: Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald, JAG

After: End of Term

Title: Just Floating

OFF: I am back from LOA everyone but I wont be able to post everyday until
about the tenth or the eleventh depending on when those lazy internet ppl will
come over to fix things.

ON:"aly," came the voice from somewhere behind her. Aliyah turned around to see
who it was. The petty officer jogged up to her.

"Dont you remember me?" she asked Aliyah who cocked her head to one side. The
girl did a spin and a curtsy and Aliyah smiled before huggingher.

"Susan!" Aliyah said excitedly, "When did you arrive on board the Vanguard?"

"About a month now," Susan said, "I hadnt gotten the chance to breath muchless
meet old friends. How are you?"

The two old friends continued walked slowly side by side, "I am good," Aliyah
said as they walked, "its been....different here to say the least. I heard you
took two years off for a baby."

"Yes," Susan giggled, "a little girl. I got married too." she wiggled a figner
to show off her ring. Aliyah laughed, "ooh. is it Cadet Mitchels?"

"Not cadet anymore," Susan said grinning, "He's Ensign now."

"Ah nice," Aliyah chuckled, "Thats good to hear."

"So I hear rumors," Susan said with a mischevious grin.

"Rumors?" Aliyah smiled, "do tell."

"Rumors has it that you've know Captain Santos in a previous life," Susan
confided, "Any turth to that?"

Aliyah was amazed at how long people can still keep on gossipping. She took a
deep breath and licked her lower lip before answering, "I knew him."

"So come on dish will yah?" Susan prodded.

"I cant Suz," Aliyah said, "You understand."

"Yah," Susan pouted, "Stick in the mud. Listen I have to head to Engineering so
I want you to come over for dinner tonight. We are making your favorite."

"Can I take a rain check?" Aliyah asked, "There is something I need to do

"Alrigth suit yourself," Susan said, "It was good seeing you again Aly."

"Same here," Aliyah said. She contiued on her way but Susan headed for
engineering she was making a mental note when someone crashed into her.

OFF: Who wants to crash into Aly?

Lt. Kri Axa Vina
Chief Diplomatic officer
USS Indianapolis-A