[USS Vanguard] Re: Jayne's Request

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:51:36 -0500

OoC: I should have addressed this one sooner. First of all, yes, if you would
like to play as Elis, that's fine. But how I had envisioned it working would be
that the non-Starfleet characters would assume "similar" roles in that
period/at that age.

For example, Des could be hostess at a nearby bar in San Francisco where the
students unwind.

Or Ceelak Nostrova, having come aboard as an Exchange Officer, could be an
exchange student from her home planet.

Remember, this version of Starfleet Academy didn't actually "happen" to our
characters; it's going to be an artificially-constructed Q-skewed world. :)
Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.