[USS Vanguard] Re: Jan 17th Cheer up chaps :)

  • From: Alexander Keenan <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:29:55 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,
         Glad things are coming together RE: Jan 17th, as I see things this is
 the plan: Mark and Jonathan arrive at Euston some time in the Day I pull up
 In a coach at a similar time, we meet for a coffee and a chat, then RV with
 Andy and Co 5pm-7pm for drinks in the Hotel Bar. After this there is revelry,
 until such a point that we get knackered and hop on the next coach to Oxford
 where we crash out. Mark and Jonathan then have the unparralelled joy of
 getting back home by public transport on a Sunday (whoopee!) ;) and the Job
 as they say is a good one.

 As for my mobile number, see the title of this email. Call be blase but I
 actually find the sound of heavy breathing very theraputic ;D so am not at
 all fussed.

 I'm emailing my cousin (who splits his time between London, Moscow and New
 York)about venues but I suggest a play it by ear approach.

 ps. It's a 90 min coach journey so make plans for that when your thinking
 about gettng home, maybe u could go out of Oxford station I'm not sure.