[USS Vanguard] Jan 17th Cheer up chaps :)

  • From: Alexander Keenan <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:02:42 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,
         Ok, January the 17th is a Saturday isnt it? In which case I'll be on a
high (my start of term exams finish on Friday the 16th) so I'd be quite happy
to spend a day/afternoon/evening in London AND I have an ace up my sleeve. I
live in Oxford (obviously) and a coach service runs 24hours a day so I was
planning to come to London, do whatever you lot had planned then go back on the
bus whenever we finish up. The point is that anyone who wants to avoid hotels
can get back on the coach with me, its a 90 minute journey tho :( but its £8.00
return for Students or £11 for noraml folks. Butits free to crash on my floor!

My mobile is 07763673290 so get in touch and someone who knows ANYthing about
london think of the etnz for the evening .

More later

Alec :)