[USS Vanguard] Intolerable.

  • From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:55:28 +0100

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
After "At dinner" (Ceelak).

Subject: Intolerable.

[Event Horizon]
Cynan, sitting sideways on his chair with his back to the window and one arm
hung over the back of the chair, just watched for a moment. He then picked
up MJs PADD with his free hand and started reading the synopsis.

"Hmm, I could half-write one of these myself" he said mumbling to himself as
he turned over the first page.

"I'll take that!" MJ said after she had realised that she had left it behind
and had come back for it.

"You'd like to wouldn't you" Cynan called on after her as she made her way
back to the table where Ceelak and Craig was sitting.

"Like what?" she called back.

"To kick my butt!" he shouted back to her with a wink.

"Hmpf!" she exclaimed as she sat back down.

"Is everything alright Ms Valentine?" Craig asked her.

"Yes it's just.. it's nothing." MJ said shaking off her annoyance.

"That's Cynan Mandrake isn't it? What is he like? I've have not had the
pleasure yet." Craig asked.

"Me either" Ceelak added.

"He's intolerable!" MJ exclaimed.

"Intolerable? How interesting" said Ceelak peering over her shoulder towards
where Cynan was sitting. Cynan replied in motion by mock saluting.

"So now what about that dance?" she added turning back to face Craig.