[USS Vanguard] Interrruption

  • From: Playful Pixie <jacko_pixie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:32:40 -0500 (EST)

 His curiosety was bigger, then his will to stop for a second.
Jazz snuck out of sickbay when she saw that Kieran was ok. She was feeling kind
of funny but she shook it off to hunger and walked along the halls. She hadnt
seen Higwaij in a while and decided to stop in and look in on him.
When he called enter she walked in and immediately stepped on something. She
looked down to see a PADD under her foot, "Ah..." she stopped and stepped back
then heard a crinkle ~Paper~ she thought, "I was wondering," she let out as she
side step padds and paper, "If you would like to take a break and eat
something. I take it from this mess that you havent been out of here in days."
When she was safely across the room to his desk she looked up at him and
smiled, "What do you say? Food?"

Santiagrya "Cage" Mortikan
Weapons officer
USS Vixen