[USS Vanguard] Re: Hiya

  • From: "Soman Drath" <karma_tsunami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 23:30:35 -0400

Hey Alexa,

well, as near as I can tell, after the Tomonaga crew reintegrated with our
causality and allowed Santos and Zena to beam back to the Vanguard, the rest of
us stayed aboard Tomonaga, it went out of phase again with our causality, and
their crew gained the upper hand again over ours.  the big question now: Are
these people the actual crew of the Tomonaga and how are we going to get out of
this?  Meanwhile, Vanguard is trying to figure out a way to detect us, possibly
rescue us from the state for flux that we are in.  I hope that clears up some
stuff for you.  I'll be posting shortly.  I have completed my college career !!!
So, for the moment, I have some time. ;-)

Chris
---
Kirk: Spock, where the hell is that power you promised me?
Spock: One damn minute Admiral.