[USS Vanguard] Happy day.

  • From: "Soman Drath" <karma_tsunami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:07:50 -0400

From Christopher Jackson

Lt.Cmdr. Soman Drath X.O.
U.S.S. Vanguard
Event Horrizen lounge

Soman: =/\= Soman to Captain Santos. =/\=

Santos: =/\= Go ahead. =/\=

Soman: =/\= I'm in Event Horizon, Captain. I think there's something
here you ought to see.

Santos looked at E'thexx and the two men headed for the lounge.
end of snip.

Ethexx and the Captain were greeted by the one thing they least expected.  The
room had compeletly changed from earlier.  There were now baloons and ribbins
all about.

Santos: Soman, what's the trouble?

Soman smiled as he handed his bewildered Captain a glass of wine.

Soman: Nothing major sir.  Just want to clear up an oversite on our part. .
.Happy Birthday sir.

Suddenly the room errupted in cheers.  All present had their glasses raised for
their Captain.