[USS Vanguard] Re: Happy Holidays!

  • From: Alex Bauer <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:13:07 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas...a little late I guess. I'd love to be in London, but it is a
long drive for me. The jock bought me a cruise for Christmas - maybe we'll see
each other at sea :)

Alex
Mel <uniquemel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the 14th I have plans but the rest of those dates i'm free and wouldnt mind
a day out in London :-)

Merry Christmas!

Mel xx