[USS Vanguard] Re: Giving up to the eyes of a Raven

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

on stiff legs She'ra walked back over to where Cynan was sitting over a drink.
His head was down and there was a blue stain under his feet.  Something gave
way in her heart and she could not stop herself. She walked up behind him,
wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his back. He stopped
breathing as his hand came up to touch hers.
Cynan: She'ra.
She'ra: I'm no longer angry at you. I just got a peak into the male mind. A
friend gave me the look in.
Cynan: You're not angry anymore?
He turned around to face her and the  tears started again in her eyes. She
looked towards the door and Roch gave her the thumbs up. She smiled through her
tears and buried herself into Cynan's body.
She'ra: I missed you.
Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Check out the USS ILLUSION www.geocities.com/lttopol/zetaproject.html

Do you Yahoo!?