[USS Vanguard] Giving up to the eyes of a Raven

  • From: mack james <shevokan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

"How.. how could you !!" She'Ra exclaimed and darted
for the door. Roch cast a growling glare back to
Mandrake and chased after her.

Roch's head was spinning. He was about to do and say
somethings that he hoped would not back fire on him.
He caught up with She'ra and spun her around to face
him. The tears in her eyes made him angry again.

Roch: She'ra you have to go and talk to him.
She'ra: You can't ask me to do that. You don't know...
Roch: I  know. Believe me. But he's a man and
sometimes  our pride is so strong that we can't think
staight. Because of our pride we don't always know
what's good for us.

Roch watched as a small smile broke out on She'ra's
lips. He touched her shoulders.

Roch: Will you at least go talk to him. I can tell he
loves you.
She'ra: I thought you liked me you know.
Roch: I do She'ra. God help me I do. But you would
never be happy  with me. You need him.
She'ra: you're a good man Roch Chase

Roch only smiled and hugged her. Then he watched as
she walked slowly back to Cynan.

Lt. (jg) Roch "Reaper" Chase
Intel Officer

OFF: ALright Mandrake, here's your second chance. You
can thank me later.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines