[USS Vanguard] Fwd: [gf_co] ANNOUNCEMENT: Task Force 3 CO - Final Decison

  • From: "Alexa Bauer" <bykovbauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 00:14:48 -0600

I thought everyone on the list should see this email....And Andy, does
Xavian get to come to your ship and give you the promo? You certainly don't
want any of those old stuffy men on the ship ;)

Alexa Bauer (Bykov)

YahooPager: DrBykov
MSNMessenger: bykovbauer
ICQ: 121300458

Rear Admiral Liana Xavian
USS Benedict
Commander Natalia Bykov
Lieutenant Commander Xristha Droin
USS Vanguard
Lieutenant Hope Scholastica Litrell
USS Yorktown

>From: "Carlos Corbacho" <dr_furious@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: "GF CO" <gf_co@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [gf_co] ANNOUNCEMENT: Task Force 3 CO - Final Decison
>Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 22:33:35 +0100
>It has taken some time, and some not inconsiderable effort, but the Brass
>has finally managed to come to a decision regarding the Task Force 3
>Commanding Officer position.
>If this were a TV show, I'd rant on for hours. It's not, so I'll cut to the
>It was a close call, but after final deliberating and thoughts, we've
>decided on the new Task Force 3 Commanding Officer: Andy Ho (aka Captain
>Dominic Santos, USS Vanguard, TF3.)
>Well done Andy, and good luck with the job!
>We'd also like to extend our thanks for the rest of you who applied for the
>position. We'd like to have appointed more of you, but unfortunately, we
>only had one task force CO position up for grabs.

The position also promotes Captain Dominic Santos to Fleet Captain Dominic